THE LISNAVAGH 7TH ANNUAL CHRISTMAS FAIR
in aid of The Carlow Hospice
Join us for our 7th annual Christmas Fair to be held in the Stables Courtyard at Lisnavagh with festive campfires and mulled wine surrounded by stalls selling unique and interesting presents for Christmas.
Historical talks will be available from William Bunbury in Lisnavagh House at 4 & 6pm Friday and at midday, 2pm and 4pm on Saturday for those who would like to know more about Lisnavagh and the Bunbury family. Five euro per person.
Parking free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For further details on our Christmas Fair please contact Gladys 0879542168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bunbury Boards
2. The Sweet Shop Gallery - sweets & paintings
3. Declan Kirwan - Wooden bird feeders/chimes
4. Klaus Hartman & Heike - Willow works and pottery (Friday evening only)
5. Hollynook Pottery
6. Mary van Son - Ava rose jewellery and accessories
7. Lorimat Jewellers
8. The Toy Box
9. Manuka Honey
10. Bolina Jewellery - Handmade jewellery
11. Gwen Wilkinson - metalcraft
12. Almha Lonergan - Handmade papercraft/knitted toys & treat bags
13. Dearbhla Egan
14. Bare Essentials - handmade soap
15. Luke Kelly - Christmas Wreaths & Tutus!!
16. Treasures of Me - chests for all occasions
17. Forever Living - Aloe Vera products
18. Amanda Christie Designs - Bags/cushions/lampshades
19. Firefly Candles
20. Faceworks - skincare
21. The Old Yard - Memorabialia and curios
22. Lorraine Aspill - Cakes/chutneys etc
23. Lucinda Hall - Scarves
24. Benog designs - Handmade hats/scarves
25. The Crafty Fraulein - Wooden figurines/craft items
26. Zew Zassy - Craft items, cushions, bags
27. Gaelscoil Carlow - Items made by children in school
28. Face Painting by Michelle
29. Farna Crafts - Personalised gift plaques
30. Green Angel